Senior digital professional
Strategy, Thought leadership, Evangelist, Cross-functional planning and liaison, Sales engineering, Mentoring.
Technical and Local SEO
Strategy and innovation, Local SEO, Mobile optimization, Technical SEO, SEO Audits, Content, Schema, Linkbuilding, Analytics, UX / CRO, Campaign management.
SEO and digital presence audits
Comprehensive analysis of a business’ digital profile: digital due diligence, web technologies, end to end SEO, paid media, social presence, audience, competitors, user experience (UX), conversion rate optimization (CRO), analytics, SWOT.
SEO Tools: SEMrush, Moz Pro, Screaming Frog, et. al.; Google Suite: Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager; HTML, Schema.org / JSON.LD.
SEO & Digital Media Consultant 2019 – Present
I provide technical SEO, Local SEO, and digital marketing services for digital agency partners and independent SMB.
Sr. Technical Analyst 2020 – Present
Providing end to end technical SEO expertise for Fortune 1,000 brands and SERP reputation management for brands and high profile and high wealth individuals.
• Comprehensive, enterprise level technical SEO auditing and implementation.
• Content strategy, content development, keyword optimization targets and featured SERP placements, and competitive content audits.
• Page 1 reputation cleaning and hardening for high profile executives.
SEO Lead and Senior SEO Manager 2017-2019
Having broad responsibilities as a senior leader, I focused on exceptional client delivery and led initiatives across the company, from what we delivered, tools and process, to strategic vision.
• Helped grow the agency from startup to $3M annual revenue.
• Upsold our largest “Local” SEO client to include “Technical” SEO, adding $40K monthly retainer.
Director of SEO and Local SEO 2012 – 2017
While hands on with SEM and SEO, I created the processes, developed audits, integrated tools, nurtured partners and clients, hired, trained and managed a small team.
• Recruited by former employer to launch Local SEO and Technical SEO at their startup agency.
• SEO practice grew to approximately 60% of revenue in a primarily paid media agency.
Product Manager, Local SEO 2011 – 2012
Created strategic product roadmap and requirements for a scalable technology to streamline existing processes and enable new agency services. Supported services included SEM, CPC, Local Listing Management, Local/Mobile SEO, Reviews Management, and Social Engagement.
• Analyzed business processes and identified inefficiencies and opportunities.
• Led product discovery sessions with key clients.
• Constructed and presented product prototypes to stakeholders.
• Modeled use cases and wrote Agile user stories.
Local Matters, Inc.
Product Manager, Local Search 2010 – 2011
Local Matters (LMI) provided a SaaS online directory platform for Internet Yellow Pages (IYP). As Local Product Manger, I developed:
• Local search focused business citation management and digital marketing platform.
• Mobile application prototypes for SMB and searvice area businesses (SAB).
Product Manager, Local Search 2009 – 2011
• Managed SEM and paid media campaigns of 1M+ keywords for SaaS yellowpages clients in South Africa, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
• Lead advisor to SEM arbitrage team.
Digital Agencies / Early Career
Broad experience emphasizing digital media, search engine marketing (SEM) and organic search (SEO).
SEM / SEO Consulting: dba Dub3Media
The Booyah Agency: Acct Mgr, SEM/SEO
Texture Media: E-marketing Manager
Moguls Mountain Travel: Marketing Manager