Everything you need for a winning Local SEO strategy! To build my local seo service I pulled the most impactful and differentiating factors from various “Local Search factors” surveys. Follow this checklist for a pre-built local seo program for your business or agency.
- Core on-page factors
- Core location content
- Rich location content
- NAP consistency
- Local content development (blog). Keyword and topic development
- CTA optimization
- Use a service like Get Five Stars to gain new and better reviews.
- Establish a point person and process for responding.
- Report on new reviews, receive notifications, respond.
- Add testimonials to your site.
- Mine your reviews for keywords and content that matter to your customers.
Google My Business
- Claiming and troubleshooting
- Optimize: NAP consistency, Accuracy (category, hours, etc.), Duplicate suppression
- Promotion: GMB Posts, GMB Places Q&A feature
- Reviews: Monitor (and respond)
- Clean and standardize your data.
- Citation syndication with a service like Moz Local.
- Duplicate suppression.
- If you have lots of problems use Whitespark to cleanup NAP consistency and identify errors.
- Competitors in search audit
- Competitive visibility (rank)
- Share of Voice
Franchise / Multi Unit (10+)
- GMB whitelist (bulk management)
- Locations xml sitemap
- Organization / Sub-organization schema
- Bing whitelist
- Audit + recommendations
- Gather some data with Lucky Orange.
- GA audit / Goals
- SEO audit
- GTM setup (schema)
- GSC setup
- Low hanging fruit: BBB, Chambers, industry / vertical
- Premium backlinks service
- Multi-location SEO Link building for location pages
- How-to doc for sponsorships, et. al.
- GA Goals
- Organic visits
- GMB website visits / Post visits
- GMB Insights
- GSC clicks (visits) / impressions (visibility); branded, unbranded
- Keyword rank
- Visibility / Competitive
- # new reviews / # reviews responded
Was this post helpful? Share it @SERPquatch.